Day 1: After breakfast leave Dar es Salaam for Mikumi.
Your visit to Mikumi National Park offers you an opportunity of seeing the Mikumi elephants which are considered to be more compact than those in the rest of the country. Observation towers above the tree line allow panosami view of the flood plain laid note below home to formidable herds of buffalo. When the rains start, they swell the park’s population of birds to more than 300 species as European migrants seek refuge in Mikumi.
Lunch at the lodge/tentet camp/campsite.
Afternoon/Evening game drives in the park.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge/tented camp/campsite.
Day 2: Morning game drive in the park.
Lunch at the lodge/tented camp/campsite
Afternoon departure for Udzungwa National Park.
The Udzungwa Mountains are regarded as one of the richest forest birds habitats in Tanzania and one of the top here most important zones for bird conservation in Africa.
Dinner and overnight at Lodge/campsite.
Day 3: After breakfast morning walking safari in the park.
Lunch at the lodge/hotel/campsite
Afternoon game drive on the park
Dinner anfd overnight at the lodge/campsite.
Day 4: After breakfast transfer to Ruaha National Park.
Why is Ruaha National Park recommended as one of the best tourist destinations in Tanzania? The answer is very simple:
- It is the only protected area in which the flora and fauna of eastern and southern Africa overlap, leading to fascinating combination of wildlife including, the greater and losser kudu, sable antelopes and roan antelopes.
- It is the only park in which one is assured of spitting the rare and endangered wild dogs.
- It has the highest elephant population (i.e this largest in East African parks)
- Lunch in Iringa town
- After lunch proceed to Ruaha National Park
- Dinner and overnight at Mwagusi Safari camp/campsite.
Day 5: After breakfast full day game drive with picnic lunch.
Dinner and overnight at Mwagusi Safari camp/campsite.
Day 6: After breakfast drive back to Dar es Salaam.
End of the tour.
Price is $190 per person per day
The price includes:
- Camping fees,
- Park entry fees,
- Driver guide,
- Safari jeep (Land Rover or Toyota Land cruiser with open roof for game viewing), a
- Air condition cooler box,
- Drinking water,
- Camping equipments including sleeping tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, table, chairs, dinning tents and food (three meals a day).
The price does not include:
- accommodation before and after safari, tips and drinks.
Price is $420 per person per day.
This price includes:
- Park entry fees,
- Luxury lodge accommodation,
- Safari jeep (Land Rover or Toyota Land cruiser with open roof for game viewing),
- Air condition,
- Cooler box,
- Drinking water and food (three meals a day from the lodges).
This price does not include:
- Accommodation before and after safari, tips and drinks.