As a holiday destination, Tanzania is unbeatable offering as it does. A hundred holidays in one time. From the snow-clad peaks of Kilimanjaro to the wildlife spectacle of the Serengeti National Park.
The spicy mysteries of Zanzibar to the world – class fishing and diving off Pemba and Mafia Islands. There is something for everyone here and something to fit every budget too, game viewing, sightseeing, mountain climbing, hiking scuba diving and fishing.
There are national parks, conservation area, game reserves, game controlled areas, forest reserves, biosphere reserves and world heritage sites. Enjoy the wonderful mix of cultures, rich history and fascinating traditions. You won’t be able to resist the shopping opportunities. Either come to Tanzania for the Holiday of a life time. It’s all here just waiting for you.
- Dress in natural colors like brown, beiges and khaki, shorts or trousers and short sleeved shirts/blouses or T-shirts, in cotton, are generally preferable. Light woolens may be required in the evening or early morning, especially in the Northern circuit.
- Comfortable walking shoes are ideal in the bush, especially for waling safaris.
- Sunglasses, hat, suntan lotion, fresher –up towels and mosquito repellants, creams are a must.
- Carry a camera, plenty of films, replacement batteries and pairs of binoculars.
- Baggage should be kept to a minimum. Soft bags are the best.